Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Joining Dynasty

Application

New to the game. Playing dusk blade. Kushex in game. Thanks.
Member avatar small Kushex 6y
Kushex0810Member avatar small Kushex 6y
Joining Dynasty

HAI :D

Ello all :D
Member avatar small ll_Mist_ll 6y
ll_Mist_ll51963Member avatar small ll_Mist_ll 6y
Joining Dynasty

Hello everyone :)

I just wanted to take this opportunity to drop in and say hi to everyone ^_^Also, there wasn't anything on the app about gear so I figured I might have missed something... but...Full R9RR+Recasted ring. NW+11 Star's Destiny, +10T3 cape (plan on u...
Member avatar small DuskCritzRT 6y
DuskCritzRT0682Member avatar small DuskCritzRT 6y
Joining Dynasty

Withdrawing my app

As the subject title of the thread indicates, I'm deciding to withdraw my application to Dynasty. Having not received any official response one way or another from an officer as yet, it seems as though there's a lot of controversy surrounding my o...
Member avatar small Baalbak 6y
Baalbak21289Member avatar small TheCherryFairy 6y
Joining Dynasty

application

hi i was denied entry to your faction. I was wondering is it because i was not on since i talked to you ..... if so, this is the reason i have not been on, i down loaded and installed windows 10 and my game is acting wierd ,...
Member avatar small su^pernovafox 6y
su^pernovafox0875Member avatar small su^pernovafox 6y
Joining Dynasty

i changed my password for website but it still won't let me in

ya I do not know why I keep having trouble. I just want to sign up for tw but it never lets me in..i finally got my password changed but it still doesn't let me in.
Member avatar small supernovafox3@gmail.com 7y
supernovafox3@gmail.com31477Small SakuLv 7y
Joining Dynasty

reappllying

hi just thought i would pop a post in here about reapplying to join dynabs. Hit me back just to chat peace out
Member avatar small SteveDusk 7y
SteveDusk31734Small Petala 7y
Joining Dynasty

Hey Dyna :D

Im back after a long break so my question is , can i come bck to Dyna ? Im a Sin lvl 101 rew. If u have any questions pm me <3
Member avatar small Valenzia 7y
Valenzia52204Small Kaelthas 7y
Joining Dynasty

Out of town/Application Status Inquiry

Hi guys, haven't heard anything on my app. Talked to Pablo and he said that there has been no movement as of a few days ago. Regardless, I will be out of town for a few days beginning this evening and not returning until Tuesday the 1st of Oct...
Member avatar small TakeAWiz 8y
TakeAWiz1946Member avatar small TakeAWiz 8y
Joining Dynasty

Add to app.

I'm sorry, I forgot to add my alts. I'll be on Hatoku or Hetari if i'm not on Khiazi. Thank You :D
Member avatar small Khiazi 8y
Khiazi1833Member avatar small Khiazi 8y
Joining Dynasty

Enquiry about status of Application.

Hey all,This is Riyu here. I had submitted an applctn like 5 days back now,for joining Dyna.Stil, gt no answers from any oficers. Therefore, I'd request you guys to kindly let me know of the status of my applicatn. If its rejectd or accptd.Thank you.
Member avatar small _RIYUKI_ 8y
_RIYUKI_2857Member avatar small IronCup 8y
Joining Dynasty

hi guys

i recently started playing again and was hoping to get an invite back if you guys will have me.
Member avatar small Grimmaldi 8y
Grimmaldi52239Small HSB Thriv 8y
Joining Dynasty

Computer problems

Hello I just wanted to let the officer know of you have been tryin to contact me in game I have recently run into computer problems. I am not currently able to even get my computer to start windows. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I do hope to...
Member avatar small _Opps_ 8y
_Opps_41687Member avatar small _Opps_ 8y
Alt
Joining Dynasty

Alt

Name of Alt (which forgot to mention) ElusiveDream, or DreamsEscape you will find me there if not on _Dreams_ Thank you
Member avatar small _Dreams_ 8y
_Dreams_21197Small artymis 8y
Joining Dynasty

can't get to application area

I have tried several times to look at your application. Something about the pw wont let me either create a new one to log in. I have tried several times even put in forget password, I get a notice from shivtr.com to reset I have tried to change an...
Member avatar small _Dreams_ 8y
_Dreams_72965Member avatar small _Dreams_ 8y