Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Lounge

Living & Traveling in a 1966 33ft. AirStream for the last 2 years....

Good to be Back!?! I missed spending time with Dynasty thru good an bad > LOL mostly Good. But the bad was good too...Hmmm Glutton for punishment I am. So many stories I have of my travels these last two years. I am so far out in middle of ...
Member avatar small RobRoyII 3y
RobRoyII0466Member avatar small RobRoyII 3y
Lounge

shrimps for wacky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I53lQSOOx7E
Small BigCojones 3y
BigCojones41425Small GuardianScroll 🐟 3y
Lounge

World Quest Items

So i'm currently looking into the world quest items. I'm pretty close to finishing a lot of the titles. Just thought i'd throw this out there incase anyone actually does it and gets any of the items. If you do happen to get any of them contact me ...
Small Cosmosis 4y
Cosmosis2921Small Lumpro 4y
Lounge

Yo, wassup?

All goodwith y'all? I viewed some new TW vids on YouTube, looks like you guys powered up some. I was pleasantly surprised. Way to go! 😄
Member avatar small AndreasLoco 4y
AndreasLoco51815Small Natriana 4y
Lounge

Wheres Soul gone? D:

I bet none of you have missed me lmao, but in case you did....So it's safe to say I'm not on very much anymore, I literally am just checking in each day atm and attending svs/TW at the weekends and maybe NW.I've got a lot going on irl atm and am t...
Small SoulShatter 4y
SoulShatter41617Small Othala 4y
Lounge

Internet at the New House - so excited!

Not the main reason I moved, but definitely tops the list of why I am excited to work/play after years of being on Comcrap Internet.$49.95 a month. Love you all can't wait to get back. Flying back tonight to pack up the old house and hopefully d...
Member avatar small PIERCE 4y
PIERCE51869Member avatar small PIERCE 4y
Lounge

MoGs

Faction,I am in need of 8 MoGs to complete my R9. I have heard we as a faction are selling some. Is there any way I can get them on reserve? I have the coin to be able to purchase them. Please let me know.
Member avatar small VaJayJ 4y
VaJayJ0501Member avatar small VaJayJ 4y
RottenKitten / fishiiie72314Small Lumpro 4y
RottenKitten / fishiiie71893Small RottenKitten / fishiiie 4y
Lounge

Regards My Absents

Hello Dynasty , First to start off reason for my Absents , On Jan 29th , 2017 at 7:21 pm Some things changed not for the good or better . I went to work this day got off work and went and picked up my girls from my mothers that they spent the w...
Small xSadyx 4y
xSadyx81932Member avatar small Juffin 4y
hi
Lounge

hi

Just wanted to say Hi!!! WAVES!!!
Member avatar small jenny 4y
jenny0545Member avatar small jenny 4y
Lounge

WTF I s Rexy doing Down there?!?!?!

Everything thought I was off my head when I said Rexy was chilling in the ground lmao
Member avatar small Soulshatter 4y
Soulshatter31364Small Lumpro 4y
Lounge

Holiday Season slaves me

As you may...or may not have noticed, I have not been able to attend the last 2 weekends of TW or SvS, this is because my job slaves me during the Holiday season. Bare with me during this time of year! Sel can/will use my Wiz if requested during t...
Small xNevy 5y
xNevy51397Small xNevy 4y
Lounge

Absence

Hi everyone!!!I'm sorry guys if i have not come here before, to tell you about my absence. Besides being almost Christmas time, I have visit at home and I have no time for anything. So until Christmas and New Year, it will be hard to me to come a...
Member avatar small KinderRosa 4y
KinderRosa3948Small Natriana 4y
_Kattarra_1796Small _Kattarra_ 4y
Lounge

ARCHERS STALK ME

http://www.sherwoodkitchens-witney.co.uk/
Member avatar small Soulshatter 4y
Soulshatter0577Member avatar small Soulshatter 4y
Lounge

Fortisima Sings!

Howdy all! I thought I'd share my new YouTube video... nothing too terribly fancy, but anyways... a little Christmas song for y'all :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY0x_2djJ6wWhat do ya think?Fortisima
Small Fortisima 5y
Fortisima61584Small Fortisima 5y
Lounge

Being Summon'd

Just lettin my Dynamites know thru weekdays starting next week you will hardly see me. I am beign summon by work and the hours i get will be out of this world. I will do my best to at least attend TWs/xtw but i doubt it will be constant.
Small Sel_Darkmore 5y
Sel_Darkmore41183Member avatar small MistyMer 5y
Lounge

Dragon Conquest: Knights VS Dynasty 19/11/2016

Hi all Dynasty,first at all very good fight and thank you all for the fun war.Here the video fo the war:Knights VS Dynasty 19/11/2016This is my first war since i'm come back full deity, i was doing miracles to stay alive ehehe and as someone asked...
Member avatar small Roar_King 5y
Roar_King0521Member avatar small Roar_King 5y
Lounge

Working a Few Friday Nights

Hey guys, I'll be working this Friday, (10.21.16). I don't normally work Friday nights, so this is why I'm posting. So if we should have a TW, obviously, I won't be able to make it.I'm also going to be picking up a couple Fridays next month, as we...
Small Preece 5y
Preece2759Small SoulShatter 5y