Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Lounge

Double jumpin and double postin

i clicked post and nuthin happening let me try this again.Yes! Its Sel and hi to the ones that know meh \o/ and as the title says imma Soul Searching atm. After 6 years i finally think imma take things to the next level and try me a Big TW fac. D...
Member avatar small Sel 6y
Sel83492Small Dragslave 6y
Lounge

Kre made me come here

That slick wizzy made me come check this site out. Sel on the other hand says I'm not allowed here. *:| Well, Hello Dyna folks!:)
Member avatar small Nevy 6y
Nevy51496Member avatar small Nev_Darkmore 6y
Lounge

Hello everyone

I m back in hong kong, but my region is banned :'( hows everyone?? <3 <3 <3
Member avatar small Nit 6y
Nit2777Small Sel_Darkmore 6y
Lounge

___Blade___ likes the diddly

Subject is nuff said <3
Member avatar small TZowner 6y
TZowner51490Member avatar small TZowner 6y
Lounge

Leave

I will be moving in next couple days. Going back to Wisconsin . Will be at least 2-3 days drive .. woot cant wait.*:| Today will be my last day on. Will prob be out for month or more till i get living situation/new job resolved but if i am lucky ...
Small KAN 6y
KAN41202Small SakuLv 6y
o_O
Lounge

o_O

Y'all suck:3
Small Synta 6y
Synta3970Small WackyTaffy 6y
Lounge

Hi folks

Hello, everyone! Just passing by to say hi. What's up? Miss you guys!Not coming back, though. Life outside of videogames has been busy enough. :(
Member avatar small FistToDeath 7y
FistToDeath2755Small Hunkary 7y
Lounge

Leaving

now i have your attention ... give me u female fash. <3
Small Lechi 7y
Lechi144351Small WackyTaffy 7y
Lounge

just coming to say Hi and see how things are going...

Hi all!!I`m still on my long break from pwi.. there are some things I miss and some things I don't... but I still refuse to completly un-install pwi from my computers. So I decided to come to say hi and see how is everything going.. had you guys a...
Small Alex_Gantz 7y
Alex_Gantz31276Small ­­­­­­­Satchi 7y
Lounge

Just saying hii

Thought would drop by and say hiii to all of you. I have finally removed PWI off my compt.............6+yrs of playing never thought would ever do this. Life is good though its only the people I have met along the way than enhanced my life and kno...
Member avatar small _Dreams_ 7y
_Dreams_61650Small SakuLv 7y
Lounge

yo :3

Hey guys, it's been awhile. Was just on PWI forums reminiscing good old times of all the drama o:If the game didn't suck so much anymore I would probably come back just for the daily dose of it again xDAnyway, how has everyone been? It looks like...
Member avatar small Aracnius 7y
Aracnius112822Small Solielle 7y
Lounge

OMFG a Ghost !

Hey Dynasty, been a while XDi know i've been booted for inactivity, i blame Dragslave !on a serous note, it was a pleasure to be in DynastyI stoped playing PWI when Merangelus and A_Raft stoped for personal reasons. Since they were my buddies i wa...
Member avatar small ApocaIypto 7y
ApocaIypto112803Small Petala 7y
Lounge

New puppy!!!

Here are pics of my new darling...her name is Akasha.
Member avatar small Anaara/Nykky 7y
Anaara/Nykky185612Small Magus_X 7y
Lounge

Sorry about the vanishing act

I hope you all are doing well. I suddenly had to move out on my own which was nicely timed with the end of the TW season and my will to play the game vanished really quickly. I apologize for not at least posting something. Perhaps I will find m...
Member avatar small nethare 7y
nethare41554Small WackyTaffy 7y
Lounge

You All Know You Would Drink It...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPKzyDBbxbM
Small SkolI 7y
SkolI21335Small HSB Thriv 7y
Lounge

Hide and Seek

Find the cat:
Small Hexemiyata 8y
Hexemiyata62057Small Kiskadee 8y
1 2 3 5
Lounge

The Haiku Game

The goal of this game is to use the last line of the previous haiku as the first line in your haiku. (A haiku is a three-line poem that has a rigid syllable count - 5 in the first line, 7 in the second, and 5 in the third.)To start off:This lounge...
Small Hexemiyata 9y
Hexemiyata9724825Small Veneir 8y
HSB Thriv93051Small Hexemiyata 8y
1 2 3
Lounge

hi dyna :p

just wanted tell u guys its a pleasure to tw against u :)also like that u stay respectful not like other factions >.> can fight on pvp fields but stay friendly outside xDkeep up the good work! ans plz dont kill me too often i cant farm to re...
Member avatar small Apocalypto 10y
Apocalypto4413786Small Synta 8y
Lounge

Hello all (o/

How have you all been? :3 ive noticed your at the top now, kicking all TW butt O:you guys been doing well?i don't play game much anymore, as my game client disconnects every 30-45mins or so, and i have to restart it, force log etc. D: game is not ...
Member avatar small Aracni... The Amazing Spider Man! 9y
Aracni... The Amazing Spider Man!112761Small Synta 8y